More Than a Decade of Excellence in Veterinary Care by Dr. Black & Dr. Franco
Crescenta Valley Veterinary Hospital was established in April 1999 to provide excellent, state-of-the-art, compassionate veterinary care in our community. We are certified by the American Association of Feline Practitioners as a cat-friendly practice. We have been accredited by the American Animal Hospital Association since 2001.
Who We Are
Dr. Keith Youn and his health care team are all committed to creating and maintaining longlasting relationships with you and your pets at Crescenta Valley Veterinary Hospital. We offer a broad range of veterinary medical, dental, and surgical services, including a full-service in-house laboratory, digital X-ray, diagnostic ultrasound, and therapeutic laser.
Crescenta Valley Veterinary Hospital is known for their great capacity for compassion, pleasant demeanor, and high ethical and medical standards. Our friendly, professional team members strive to create a clean, inviting, family-like environment.
Our every decision and action reflects our core conviction to treat every pet as if he or she were our own. Our intent is to provide you and your pets with memorable care and to exceed your expectations.
Standards of Excellence
We maintain the highest standards of excellence through continuous examination for accreditation by the American Animal Hospital Association (AAHA), which is voluntary. This distinction is only held by 15% of U.S. veterinary practices.
View the areas of our practice covered by these standards.
- Anesthesia—Methods for assessing anesthetic needs in patients and appropriateness of equipment
- Client service—Communicates well with clients during all aspects of their visit
- Contagious disease—Protocols, processes, and facilities to handle contagious diseases and avoid outbreaks
- Continuing education—Continuing education tools and opportunities for staff members
- Dentistry—Safe dental procedures that protect both the patient and staff members
- Diagnostic imaging—Diagnostic imaging protocols that create a safe environment for both the patient and staff members
- Emergency—Equipment handling and process for emergencies
- Examination room—Properly equipped for thorough examinations
- Human resources—Handling of personnel matters
- Laboratory—Laboratory services for the prompt diagnosis of patients
- Leadership—Leadership’s commitment to creating a positive work environment and providing high-quality care
- Medical records—Continuity of care through medical record details
- Pain management—Pain assessment, management, and training
- Patient care—Humane and advantageous care to patients during all aspects of their visit
- Pharmacy—Proper handling, storing, and dispensing of medications
- Safety—Safety of environment for patients, clients, and team
- Surgery—Patient safety in an aseptic environment with appropriate pre- and post-operative considerations
In addition, we are proud to have been voted the Best of Glendale/Best of the Foothills every year since 2001.
Best vet ever anywhere.”
- Michael D.
I not only like the Crescenta Valley Vet Hospital, I like the people who run it!!”
- Elizabeth G.
You folks are the best, thanks for taking such good care of our 4 legged children”
- Helen L.
THANK YOU to the doctors and staff at CV for being so caring and patient, with animals and humans!! :) We love u!!”
- Dantes and family!!
These guys are fantastic. The staff are so friendly and helpful, you couldn't want a better place to take your loved ones for care. I wish hospitals were this good!!!”
- Virginia C.
Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for all your care and concern. We are fortunate to have you.”
- Sparky & Martha
CVVH not only strives to provide the best medical care for your pets, but they also educate pet owners on how they can be proactive in creating a quality lifestyle for their pets."
- John C.
Thanks so much for the years of care & treatment for Buddy & Bruin. You and your staff are the best!"
- Chris L.