Welcoming New Patients to Our Pet Hospital: Serving the Foothills & La Crescenta
It is the mission of Crescenta Valley Veterinary Hospital to provide the best in comprehensive care for pets, including dogs, cats, and exotic pets. We welcome new patients—simply contact the hospital to schedule an appointment.
New Client First Visit Discount!
To help break the ice, we offer a new client discount on your first visit to our hospital. Learn more about us and meet our team.
Convenient Online Forms
For your convenience, we offer our patient information forms online. Simply download and print to complete at home, and then bring the form with you to your appointment, saving time at check-in.
Why We Do the Things We Do
Our team is motivated to be the very best at what we do! We check our progress in three specific areas:
- Enhanced patient welfare
- Comprehensive client education
- Improving the human–animal bond
How Do We Do It
Our unique approach to enhanced services includes the following actions:
- We provide access to information and educate our pet owners to their satisfaction.
- Our team participates enthusiastically in continuing education and productive staff meetings with the goal of excellence in service and client satisfaction.
- Our team embraces the AAHA standards of care at all times, not just when being evaluated.
- Every member of the team treats our patients like our own.
- We offer diversity in types of animals treated, from dogs and cats to exotics.
- We put a priority on offering the latest in equipment and technology.
- Our veterinarians make themselves available to our clients, from personal phone calls to the Internet.
- We offer a friendly staff that works well together to meet your needs.
- Staff is trained and committed to communicate well with clients and each other.
- We continuously pursue ways to add value to your experience at CVVH.
Things We Do… for You
Those little extras that let you know we care are important to us. You may enjoy some of the following special touches that enhance your pet care experience:
- Personalized bottles of water
- Pet Health Report Cards given at every wellness exam with recommendations for optimum care between visits
- Pet health material at your fingertips allows you to print out the information important to you
- Client Appreciation Day every spring honors our patients and pet owners
- Cat-friendly rooms for the ultimate in feline care
- Quality wellness products available on site
- Open door policy—we have nothing to hide
- Honest feedback and answers to your questions regarding all areas of pet care
Enjoy comprehensive outpatient care for your comfort and convenience—all your needs addressed under one roof!Employment Opportunities
Interested in employment at Crescenta Valley Veterinary Hospital?
Best vet ever anywhere.”
- Michael D.
I not only like the Crescenta Valley Vet Hospital, I like the people who run it!!”
- Elizabeth G.
You folks are the best, thanks for taking such good care of our 4 legged children”
- Helen L.
THANK YOU to the doctors and staff at CV for being so caring and patient, with animals and humans!! :) We love u!!”
- Dantes and family!!
These guys are fantastic. The staff are so friendly and helpful, you couldn't want a better place to take your loved ones for care. I wish hospitals were this good!!!”
- Virginia C.
Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for all your care and concern. We are fortunate to have you.”
- Sparky & Martha
CVVH not only strives to provide the best medical care for your pets, but they also educate pet owners on how they can be proactive in creating a quality lifestyle for their pets."
- John C.
Thanks so much for the years of care & treatment for Buddy & Bruin. You and your staff are the best!"
- Chris L.